Monday, 28 March 2011

burial

Had a really good weekend, nice and relaxing. Which is weird, cos now i'm shattered. Got loads of work to do for Wednesday and I can't be bothered to do it, but I know it'll get done so i'm not gonna worry. Spent the time this afternoon doing something I haven't done in ages: just sitting down and listening to music. Don't seem to do it enough anymore.

Had a search around my library and decided I was going to listen to Burial because I don't listen to him enough anymore and miss it because I listened to him so much a couple of years ago driving across and around the country to visit people, sitting in my room for some time on my own and just relaxing without any worries. It's not sad music as some people might say it is, its calm music that just makes me forget about everything for a bit. So i'm glad i'm getting back into Burial and it just so happens that he's just released a new EP that i'm listening to; and its incredible.

This post is a bit short, and I know they're infrequent, but at the moment i'm happy with life, happy with how things are going, and I may be tired, but i'm relaxed. And whilst i'm listening to the music, I don't have to worry about anything.

Best song on the new EP:

No comments:

Post a Comment