First time at the gym for a proper workout, feel good. Dunno what aims to have when I go, but I ran 3km, rowed 1km and went on the cycling machine for 10 minutes. Worked out for about 40 minutes and i'm gonna aim to go every other day for about an hour in the future; and in the meantime, eat more healthy. It all starts now!
I'm glad I chose a cheap gym; not only cos I couldn't afford an expensive one anyway, but because there don't seem to be many posers there and as a gym novice, that's what I was worried about...but the people seem friendly. Then again, I haven't been into the weights room yet, but I don't plan on going in there for a few months; other plans before getting stacked.
So, this is the beginning of me becoming fit and healthy. Hopefully I will be able to look back at this post when i'm fitter and healthier (and even if i'm not, KFC does taste goood.)
Song for the day is a good running song as I found out today; first heard it in the film Bronson (which is awesome):
PS: MLB season started yesterday and MLB.TV is great, apart from its occasional bugs. Definately recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment