Tuesday, 12 April 2011

home alone...not

I like being 'home alone'. Well, sort of. I like having a bit of time to myself so being in the house at uni when everyone else it at home is good. Of course I do get bored and at some point I'll start craving human attention and ring someone up. But, for a few days at least I can make do with the company of just myself, my laptop, and my ps3. So, that said, it's extra annoying when I'm here to be alone, and someone I live with has the audacity to stay in the house at the same time as me during the holidays, intruding on my me time. Nah, it's alright, but the thing is it doesn't change the way I act. I still stay in my room for hours on end, I still do all the same things I would do if I was completely alone, but I know someone is next door and it annoys me; don't know why...suppose it means I'm not 'home alone' anymore so I lose the freedom that gives me. Ah well, I guess I could be more sociable but to be honest, I don't really like people unless I'm in a mood where I have to, and right now, I don't have to, so here I am at my computer, effectively talking to myself. That's what I'm reduced to!

So for the time being I'll just act like I'm home alone, without the walking around the house naked part I suppose.

Haven't really listened to too much music in the past few days, apart from the background music to FIFA, so I suppose I'll post the song from FIFA that seems to have played the most (I made the playlist myself). It's long, but it's a gem so hang in there:



PS: I uploaded my first gameplay commentary to youtube the other day and at the moment nobody (apart from me apparently) has viewed it. No idea how to make people watch it, or how to advertise it but hey, at least I'm out there now I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment