Friday, 1 April 2011

CunninLynguists

Small post because I forgot to mention it in my other post.

I went to a gig on Wednesday: CunninLynguists at Thekla in Bristol. I've never been to a proper Hip-Hop gig (I've seen Snoop Dogg and Missy Elliot at Wireless, Dizzee Rascal at Reading etc.) and it was fucking amazing. Didn't expect it to be as good as it was. I only started listening to them a couple of weeks ago but they've really grown on me and the gig was the cherry on top of the cake. Would definitely recommend them.

I try to go to as many gigs as possible but half the time I miss people I would really like to see by simply being oblivious to whats going on where I live. I would recommend using last.fm because it groups together links to most of the gigs going on around you, and if you regularly scrobble then it will recommend what gigs you should go to. I keep mine really well updated and it helps so much in finding new gigs and new music. My events list isn't completely accurate, but it has most of the gigs i've been to.

This song was sick:



Some pictures from the gig:





Wow, I said a short post. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment