Thursday, 28 April 2011

with the PSN being down and all...

This last week I've had, and because I haven't really done anything meaningful, still have, a lot of work to do. Coincidentally, the Playstation Network has been down during this week giving me the opportunity to not be a slave to my PS3 and actually get some work done. Oh no, not only have I not done any work, I haven't really done anything. I really don't know what I've done with my week; at all. At least when the PSN is up and I'm playing on my PS3 I have something to show for it: be it progressing in Black Ops, winning in FIFA etc. This week, I have NOTHING to show for my procrastination. Zip. Kind of annoying. So really the solution is to do some work. But I know that's not going to happen. So please Sony, fix the PSN so I can actually have a reason to not do any work, rather than showing myself to be a lazy student who doesn't really care.

I haven't even really listened to music this week, listened to this a bit though.

No comments:

Post a Comment