I'm in the middle of exams at the moment, taking pretty much a full day off to compose myself even though I shouldn't. Need all the time to revise but I'll cram tomorrow. Halfway through; 2 down, 2 to go and i'm a bit more positive about it all this year which is strange considering everything counts and this year is worth 50% but I'm glad i'm laid back because I don't think I would suit the style that some other people take when going into exams - revising to death and looking drained and exhausted. I'd rather take it easy and let my potential to come to me, rather than forcing it. Hope it does me well!
On a side note, I am building myself a whole new computer and have bought all the parts to it, it just needs putting together. Getting really frustrated because I have promised to myself that I am not going to touch any pieces until my exams are over on Friday, but I just want to put it together. Argh. Well, the wait gives me time to look forward to it, and use it as a reward for finishing; but thats not really helping right now. Gonna document my putting it together next weekend on here with pictures and everything so here's hoping it goes well when it does happen. Wish me luck!
All the parts sitting on my chest of drawers:
A song I've been listening to a bit over the past few days:
No comments:
Post a Comment